Bananas are known as “guineos” in some Latin American countries, and in others, such as bananas or bananas.
Bananas, besides being nutritious and delicious, are loaded with starch, which stimulates the process of losing weight, although it should be noted that not all starches are the same. But the starch found in the banana is perfect for these purposes.
The banana diet gained its popularity thanks to Hitoshi Watanabe after he published his book Morning Banana Diet, in which he explains how the banana works and how you can lose up to 5 kilos in just 7 days, without the need for routines of complicated and/or exhausting exercises.
How should we carry out the banana diet? You can try it for two weeks and it’s very simple. Its main objective is to stimulate the metabolism in a simple and healthy way and with only two steps:
Every morning when you wake up you should drink a glass of warm water, almost at room temperature. So you stimulate your metabolism.
After drinking your glass of warm water, wait about 60 minutes and eat a banana; the most likely thing is that during the first days you feel very hungry. In those days, when hunger strikes you, eat another banana, but wait 20 minutes after you ate the first, that is, in total, you will eat two bananas the first few days.
To perform this diet correctly, you must follow the following rules:
- During the diet, you should not consume milk or wine.
- The last meal of the day should be at 8 o’clock at night.
- You have to avoid sweets, desserts, and fried foods.
- Between meals, you should only eat fruit.
- It is not essential that you exercise during the diet, but it is advisable that you do a daily walk.
- Consume a good amount of water during the day.
- Regulate the portions of your lunch and dinner.
The weight you lose will depend on your metabolism, physical activity and your way of feeding yourself.